www.avayageek.com

Avaya Inc.Image via Wikipedia

I have to post this (although it isn't project management per se). Some times, even in "these troubled times", things manage to surprise and delight me - and one of them is the AvayaGeek webpage - a nicely presented site with info about our products, tutorials on a few of them, news about the company, etc... And... it's got our cool commercials! YAY! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hko08cCcvyw


The only thing I'm not sure about is the link to the Amazon store (and this is also why I'm not sure if it's ours - meaning Avaya Corporate - or not). I mean, really why'd we tout this as a IPT/Software buy? :) We're not even on the damn stockmarket anymore :)

The Naked Trader: How Anyone Can Make Money Trading Shares
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: